Why does supporting Fight For Children Week and early childhood education matter?
Without a high quality early education, a child from a low-income community is:
- 25% more likely to drop out of school
- 40% more likely to become a teenage parent
- 70% more likely to be arrested for a violent crime
How can YOU get involved? It’s easy!
- Encourage your company or organization to participate in Jeans Day – all you have to do is wear jeans to work and make a donation to FFC!
- Hungry? Stop by one of our restaurant partners to support Fight For Children!
What does your participation do?
100% of donations will go DIRECTLY to Fight For Children’s early childhood education programs.
Donations provide at-risk children with the following:
- $1 provides a box of crayons
- $5 provides a new book
- $25 provides a backpack full of learning supplies
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH
Coffee, Conversation & Controversy
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH
Wear Jeans to Work Day
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH
FFC Conference: Engaging Children in Authentic Project-Based Learning
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org